Toast of War Toast of War

Nice one!

I found it to be a really fun game. I'm quite impressed. The graphics and overall style were great, and the characters and backgrounds were well made. The controls seemed tough at first, but got relatively straightforward after playing for a little while. It was too short, but take that as a compliment. I wanted to keep playing; mind you, it's a lot longer than any of the short-lived games I've tried to make. It was unfortunate that it wasn't very challenging and it was also kind of short, but the quality of what is here is better than 90% of the drab and typical games on NG. Good job!

One little complaint: I had the music turned off, and every time a short video played (such as a getting a new weapon) or when I shot the arrow at the little guy on the stairs, the music started up again. Nothing major, but I wasn't sure if you noticed.

sinaiman responds:

Thanks for the detailed review :-D

I know exactly why that issue with the sound is happening, thanks for pointing that out, it should be fixed in an update soonish? Yeah, I'm going with soonish.

Thanks again,
Sina!

Resident Wiivile Resident Wiivile

Kind of cool, but boring!

It looked nice, sounded fine, and it was an okay idea.

But was it fun? Not even a little bit.

The games were too monotonous and repetitive. Maybe make a little more going on in each of them and it will be more enjoyable.

Robocop: Target Practice Robocop: Target Practice

Pretty good, but boring as hell

It was kind of well made, but wasn't entertaining at all. It must've taken some time to make though, and some parts of it were well made, so I can't give you a bad rating simply because I didn't enjoy it.

Oh well, it was okay.

Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

Pretty good

An enjoyable game. Personally, I'm not too into the side-scroller shooting games anymore because I find there are far too many of them, but this was executed well. The graphics were good in theory, but I found them to be a little distracting (most of the backgrounds.) Gameplay was pretty good, concept was pretty good, but I just never found it all that fun. Good work overall.

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

Pretty cool

Unforunately I just don't think that the 3D frogger just doesn't work as well as the top-view one as far as fun goes. I also sometimes found it hard to determine how deep I was. Besides that, nothing wrong with the game. Very good quality. Keep it up!

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

Okay

Looked like it may have taken a while to make, but to be honest, it just wasn't fun. I didn't enjoy it. The only problem I had gameplay wise was the jumping got a little frustrating. I do like how it looked a little classic and it was still pretty well made, so, good job.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Good stuff.

I found it extremely boring and didn't enjoy it, but hell, I don't like games much in the first place. I never play games (except the odd game of tetris or some old NES games). I can sure tell it was quite well made though, so I'll give you the rating it deserves.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Well

That was pretty much the most boring game I have ever played. I kept playing because I thought perhaps it would've changed into something different, but nope, all you do is run back and forth a trade items. I know people seem to love it, but that just proves how stupid the average person is nowadays. I'm not a big fan of your movies either, but they are at least more deserving of their rating than this is. It wasn't all horrible, but the cons definitely outweigh the pros.

Mitch Hedberg Soundboard Mitch Hedberg Soundboard

Meh

I see what you were doing, and it's a cool idea (even though soundboards don't really require much flash skills), but it just wasn't a very slick or great looking soundboard. It looked a little amateur. That, and I never really thought Mitch Hedberg was all too funny. He had his moments though. I Anyways, it was all right. You don't deserve a blam.

oc-fuzzy responds:

well thanks i guess but you suck for not thinking mitch is funny

VegMan VegMan

It was okay

I got extremely bored of it, but it wasn't bad. Old concept, with vegetables added; sounds like a fun time! Haha. It would've been better with a hint to the answer maybe. That would've been cooler. But nonetheless, you don't deserve a blam.